Microsoft have released an advance notification for the normal monthly updates that are due to be released next Tuesday.
Don't forget to prepare for the updates as I've outlined in an earlier entry - How To Prepare for Patch Tuesday.
On 10 April 2007 Microsoft is planning to release:
Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
- Four Microsoft Security Bulletins affecting Microsoft Windows. The highest Maximum Severity rating for these is Critical. These updates will be detectable using the Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer. These updates will require a restart.
- One Microsoft Security Bulletin affecting Microsoft Content Management Server. The highest Maximum Severity rating for these is Critical. These updates will be detectable using the Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer. These updates may require a restart.
(SUS).Non-security High Priority updates on MU, WU,WSUS and SUS
- Microsoft will release an updated version of the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool on Windows Update, Microsoft Update, Windows Server Update Services and the Download Center.Note that this tool will NOT be distributed using Software Update Services
- Microsoft will release two NON-SECURITY High-Priority Updates for Windows on Windows Update (WU) and Software Update Services (SUS).
- Microsoft will release four NON-SECURITY High-Priority Updates on Microsoft Update (MU) and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).
Microsoft Security Bulletin Advance Notification/
Microsoft will also be hosting a webcast on Wednesday February 14th 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada), for attendees to ask questions about the bulletins and get answers from the security experts.