Monday, June 22, 2009

I command you to rise from the dead

Since using OS X, it's been no fun to to mess with all the updates for Windows. You don't have to deal with 90% or more of the garbage that affects Windows. This isn't to say Windows is no good. I still use it, but nowhere near as much as I used to. Also add the time it takes to filter out all the spam comments that try to get through when comments are enabled, it became tiresome to update this blog.


While looking for up to date info on the election crisis in Iran, I finally started using Twitter. It really is the way to find out information as it happens. Anyways, it has invigorated me to get back to this blog. Tried a few times, so let's see what happens and where it goes.

Oh, Windows 7 certainly has renewed interest in Windows. Running the release candidate and it's looking good.

0 comments:

Sitemeter