Microsoft released this months security update bundle yesterday, I hope you have done your preparations for the update, see here for further info if you haven't.
The security update contents are as follows;
8 Critical Bulletins:
- MS06-021 - Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (916281) It is recommended that you install this update at the same time with MS06-023 as this update could expose this vulnerability or cause application compatibility issues.
- MS06-022 - Vulnerability in ART Image Rendering Could Allow Remote Code Execution (918439)
- MS06-023 - Vulnerability in Microsoft JScript Could Allow Remote Code Execution (917344)
- MS06-024 - Vulnerability in Windows Media Player Could Allow Remote Code Execution (917734)
- MS06-025 - Vulnerability in Routing and Remote Access Could Allow Remote Code Execution (911280)
- MS06-026 - Vulnerability in Graphics Rendering Engine Could Allow Remote Code Execution (918547)
- MS06-027 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Word Could Allow Remote Code Execution (917336)
- MS06-028 - Vulnerability in Microsoft PowerPoint Could Allow Remote Code Execution (916768)
3 Important Bulletins:
- MS06-029 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Exchange Server Running Outlook Web Access Could Allow Script Injection (912442)
- MS06-030 - Vulnerability in Server Message Block Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (914389)
- MS06-032 - Vulnerability in TCP/IP Could Allow Remote Code Execution (917953)
1 Moderate Bulletin:
- MS06-031 - Vulnerability in RPC Mutual Authentication Could Allow Spoofing (917736)
It is also worth noting that you can download an ISO image of Junes security updates from Microsoft.
These ISO-9660 CD image files contain the security updates for Windows released on Windows Update on June 13th, 2006. They do not contain security updates for other Microsoft products. These CD images are intended for corporate administrators who manage large multinational organizations, who need to download multiple individual language versions of each security update, and who do not use an automated solution such as WSUS. Use these images to download multiple updates in all languages at the same time.More information and download here
Caution: Be sure to check the individual security bulletins at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security prior to deployment of these updates to ensure that the files have not been updated at a later date.